- Daily job-site hazard analysis and safety training forms filled out via Company issued Apple iPads utilizing proprietary software developed in-house using FileMaker Go.
- Field Crews receive CPR First Aid Training which is conducted annually
- Company provides paid training and certification for all job-site equipment. Employees who have yet to receive certification are not allowed to operate equipment. Our centralized database alerts Operations when an employee is scheduled for a position requiring certification.
- Fall Protection Training is provided to teach field personnel to trust thier safety harness and the value in using it.
- All Foremen and Crew Leaders have OSHA 30 certification. All other field and facility personnel not in leadership positions have OSHA 10. Training is paid for by the company.
- All new hires are required to pass an online Glass Handling course prepared by the National Glass Association and demonstrate their proficiency with our Quality Control Manager.
- TAB utilizes a third-party safety expert to occasionally conduct job-site reviews to ensure our internal safety controls are effectual
- TAB's Quality Control Manager conducts weekly unannounced job-site visits to first warn and if repeated mistakes occur, discipline offenders for not following safety protocols.
- Company issued Safety Harnesses, Retractable Lanyards, Hard Hats, Glass Handling Gloves, Uniforms, Scratch-Proof Belt, Hearing and Eye Protection.
- OSHA approved engineered glass racks for Aerial Boom Lifts and Rough-Terrain Fork-Lifts.
- Woods Powercup Glass Handling Systems.
- OSHA approved fiberglass ladders.
- Company issued glass handling cups which are maintained via corporate checks.
- Company pays for all maintenance on both company issued and employee owned tools used on job-sites to ensure safety.
- Professional Swing Stage and Scaffolding erection and disassembly including site and rigging checks.
- TAB has never received an OSHA warning, citiation or fine.
- Our employees frequently are honored with "Safest Subcontractor of the Month" awards from our General Contractor clients.